Saturday, November 13, 2010

Slow

Lifes been rather slow this week .. all I do is eat sleep eat sleep .. 

damn lazy wanna go out ... just feel like time 

should pass quickly to the happening moments.. and also hope that 

time can stop at the happening events for I  

don't want it to end that fast .. 



Already made up my mind on where and what to do with my life ..

 clearly I have alot to learn but no point in 

pressuring me to do so ...for I need my own time to adjust with the 

sudden change of lifes challenge .. 



I hope you understand ...and i'm not mad at you or even holding 

grudge on you .. it's just that I will try my 

best 

to reach that level ..just at my own pace .. thank you for making me 

realize that KARMA really does hits you 

Twice harder .. for that i state my word for never touching the

 sensitive issues anymore...for those whom I've

 hurt ..please forgive me... I'll no longer be who I am last time ..  


No comments:

Post a Comment