Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Please..

please hear me out ... you may think I'm a bad person, a 


playboy...just let you know my intentions are good not for the bad of


 mankind ... I'm trying to prove to you all that I'm not the person you


 think I am .. first of all you are not seeing the big picture ...your just


 narrowing your mind to things you want to see ...well let me tell you


 ... things you want to see is for example "you want to listen to 


people from one side...when your suppose to listen to both side 


equally".... things you need to see "some people although you know


 them longer maybe a traitor...people can change overnight ... from a


 good and wonderful friends to an enemy that is needed to vanish from


 this world"... please just give me a chance .. let me prove to you 


that others are wrong ...I believe that I've been through SHITZ tha


you can never imagine .. therefore I like to think I know more about 


life and about the outside world more than you .. so if you're 


planning to do what you did last time and what I think you'll be 


doing...just be prepared for KARMA hits twice harder ...in this case 


I'll make sure karma hits 3 times or more harder than you expect.. so


 please all I'm asking is a single chance .. not alot just abit of trust in me ...thank you




P.S. Imagine no possessions    I wonder if you can 





No comments:

Post a Comment