Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AFTER PARTY

hahaha... the week went on so well with starting of one of the most 


inspirational talk given by one of my brother "PETER 


WONG"...truly inspired me and melvin ... we went to kl ... than 


chilling there with the others CHERYLL, IAN, GARETH and 


TENG(gareths maid) ...hahaha we went to one U with astros outfit 


.hahah.. lovely .. everything else was great .. 






The surprise party planned by Gareth,Siew Hui,Teng,Apek and also 


Melvin really... like seriously really gave me a surprise .. videos up 


on facebook ... check it out .. keep in mind that i DIDN'T FARTED 


.. hahaha... I really wanna thank you all for giving me such a 


memorable event ... and thanks to the TGI Friday crew for making it


 even more awesome... back to ipoh now .. drinking with brothers 


and sisters while life takes a toll on me .. For the bottom of my heart 


"I'll Cherish Every Moment I Have With You All...Although I might Be Childish Sometimes"






I'm One Year Older 




Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fug!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment