Sunday, September 19, 2010

WOW...

tremendous fun I had for  the past few days i spend with

Nicholas,Victor,Mun yee,Melvin,Gareth,Chee Ann,Apple,Sock
Teng,Siew Hui. Although i'm still having the assholism problem and

in between I was caught up with work .. I still tried my best to make

time for them ... I LOVE THEM so much ... Travelling around ...

Nicholas making noise like (FISH MARKET) ... hahahaha lolz... we

were all MAD for the few days...



To Apple,
you really have no mercy ..shooting everyone with out

warning ...your a real killer la .. hahaha ...



To Nicholas,
HAPPY B"DAY ... hope you like the suprise hahaha... and for your

 info i actually hide at the easy place so you can find faster .. haha...

if i really hide you sure can't find me one ...



To Chee Ann,
I your signature laugh is one of a kind.. hehehehe...And I hope you

 get trough what problems you are having now ..

gambateh...hopefully no more EMO post .. hahaha .

..

To Melvin,
My brother,please Stop pulling me pants off k .. thank you ... and i

knew you all were going to throw me in the water ... i Understand

what you all were saying .. but i let you all throw olso cause i said i

 wanted to go into the water ... only no kainge... hahaha i hope i

spelt it right ..



To Gareth,
Bro,sorry to leave you without saying good bye... i had no time ...

sorry bro ... thanks for all the fun memories ... hope to see you soon

again ... gonna miss you while you're gone ... thanks for the house

too ... and the transport when i didn't have any...



To Victor,
Brother, I LOVE YOUR DRIVING...I'm making an advance

booking for the next big trip ... i wanna really see how you drive ..

That day i trying to protect your car from Nicholas (sorry nicholas I

really wanted to see how VIC drive)...got abit of feeling to drive

olso la .. hahaha ...



To Mun Yee,
Sorry I had to push you behind ...cause i really wanted to seat

infront .. don't worry the next trip all i'll be sitting behind .. As

Usual ... "LADIES FIRST"...hahaha...


To the OTHERS,
I really had fun with you all ...hope to see you all again .. really

missing you all right now .. hahaha...




To EVERYONE(UTAR),
JUST WANNA WISH YOU ALL CONGRATZ IN

 YOUR FINAL EXAM ... JUST DON'T GET

TOO BUSY DURING DEGREE CAUSE I STILL

WANNA COME THERE AND KACAU YOU

ALL .. HAHAHA...AND TOO MUN YEE DON'T

FORGET US WHEN U IN

uniten...HEHEHEHEHE





I JUST WANNA RE-LIVE THE MOMENT WE

HAD ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND

AGAIN ... I WILL NEVER GET

BORED ....


LOVE YOU ALL ...

No comments:

Post a Comment