Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pizza Hut

In the afternoon, pick up melvin and met all the gang at Pizza

Hut ...I hope they had a Great meal...sorry for

the delay Mun Yee...that pizza branch happen to have lack of

 man power...than after lunch pick up the other

few members and sent them to their final destination at JUSCO

before departing to Kota Bahru with Pilot

(VICTOR) and Co-Pilot(NICHOLAS)..hope they have

reach safely and found a place to crash for the

night ...after that i went off to work... haha ... today was my first

time wearing Baju Raya .. didn't expect it to

be so light flexible and cooling(for those who haven't try it)..

everything at work was great .. not at the

beginning la ...  damn fucking fustrating ...pizza dough all finish and

 this idiot never even bother to help me

make it ... asshole one day i'll repay the debt ...than i wanna see

how you suffer ... The catering we had

today was MASSIVE...120 personal pizza,25 large(morning

shift)...120 personal, 28 large(night shift) ...

crazy as hell ... everyone worked their ass off to provide the pizza...

 we had fun though ..Good Experience for me...here are some pics








To CHEE ANN...I'll try my very best to solve what ever

problem you are facing now k ... trust in me ..

And your computer damn NOOB..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment