Friday, September 10, 2010

My First Blog

Life have been really interesting and sometimes confusing and most

of the time crazy after meeting MELVIN's  friends...MUN

YEE...VICTOR DANG...NICHOLAS AW...WEN XIAN...CHEEN

YONG...CHEE ANN...CHEEKY...and a few more others which i

have not mention ... love you all and all the times we had though i

met you all a few months back only ... you all are already part of

my family...time really flies as everyone always mention... I really

wish i can stop the time or even reverse it for i really miss those

time ... i'm really sad that some of them have already gone back to

their hometown ... hope to see them soon again .. really miss them ..

but well everyone must move on ..it's all part of life like i always tell

CHEE ANN...please don't EMO k you all...this is officially my first

BLOG ...and there is more to come ...


The GG team ft. Arul,Gareth,Darren...


McD HERE I COME...

No comments:

Post a Comment