Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Time Flew

Time really flew ... Now it's december .. Christmas is coming .. I'm 


really in that mood adi...yeeeepiiiii!!!... just after work with 


BrainChild at the astro event .. was really fun though this time really


 felt tired ..but it was really memorable... to me this is the best event


 compared to all the other ... sorry to those who don't like 


comparison...met alot of new and happening friends .. also met a 


new coming up star Christoper(asian Tommy Emmanuel) .. he plays


 exactly like the real one... almost had the chance to meet the real 


TOMMY EMMANUEL in person with a one to one session with 


him .. but due to some problem of late transportation with the Astro 


Kargo it didn't happen... well nevermind maybe next time i'll try my 


best to visit him again when ever i get the chance... after all that 


now back home ...CHILLIN' after a 5 days hard work .. I finally 


seen QUEENSBAY .. yes like seriously... over all the week was a 


fun want .. back to boring life .. hoping christmas come fast and 


stops and 25 for i never want this year to end .. but reality it has to ..








A Lonely Road
Crossed Another
Cold State Line
Miles away
From those I Love
Purpose hard to Find

While I Recall all the World
i Spoke to me
Can't help but wish that
i Was There
back Where I'd love to be..




  

No comments:

Post a Comment