Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas And New Year

I had Christmas and i'm gonna have New Year soon... it's fun for christmas and it will be fun for New Year 


thanks to the Group of friends that i've spend time with mainly MELVIN,DESMOND,ALEX, and a few 


others that i did not mention .. 


During christmas ..lets see, i went to shopping with MELVIN at our usual shop PADMINI / PADINI(as we 


called it)..hehehe... don't ask why .. it just comes with the flow .. than christmas dinner i went to aunt 


CONNIE's house which had some major awesome food like lamb, chicken, and lots of free flow alcoholic 


drinks ..with MELVIN,DESMOND and our hostess for the day was JULIANNE...everything was free flow 


but we were responsible youths to consume only a little portion ..hehehe... than mass was ok ...as usual like 


easter dead .. only the crowded youths at one end made it happening . .. hehehe... I also made pizza for the 


first time with out the ready measured portion like in pIzZa Hut.. for supper for family .. i didn't really attended


 it hehehe...sorry .. and than the next day everything went on as normal until i followed my brother to kl where


 i got my TIMBALAND shoe christmas present... thanks alot SHELDON,MUMMY,and,DADDY for it .. 






In About 5 hours time I'll be having my new year mass .. hope everything is as i wished it is .. hehehe... and 


yeah sure i have a new year resolution..but it never seem to work out for the past few years of my life hope 


this year will be a change but still no changes ...for 2011 i'm hoping it will happen...My New Year Resolution 


Is:












For My Past Resolutions To Be Fulfilled 













No comments:

Post a Comment